Introduction to Wiccan tools & Altars, and making a Broom, Wand & a traditional wax Pentacle! Can we do all this in one experiential workshop?? We are witches..and yes we can! By the end of this workshop (based in woodlands), you’ll go home with a full knowledge of Altars & tools, as well as having actually (and safely) made your own set of a Witchy Broom, a Wand and a Wax pentacle – ready to practice The Craft! (Clue: There is a lot of `craft’ in Witchcraft.. !!)
Practical Wicca- 1 day experiential workshop covers the following
-Wiccan Altars : how to set them up formally, and what tools are used- fully explained and tools showed for all to hold and handle. (Athame, wand, pentacle, scourge and more).
-Make a Witchy broom using materials found in woods
-Make a Wand and consecrate it.
-Make a Wax pentacle and carve wiccan symbols
In the past each of these has been run as separate workshops (we started in 2016) but are now combining it all into 1-day fully experiential workshop. This workshop is a companion and complement to our 1-day Wicca course – but you can do one or other on it’s own. Up to you.
**Spaces limited to 9 people only for running this exclusive workshop**
**workshop will run with a minimum of 4 paid attendees. If postponed, full refund offered to all who make payment**.
- Day: Sunday 14th April 2019
- Duration: 10.30am to 5.30pm
- Workshop venue: Wimbledon woods, outdoors
- Meeting point: 10.30am at Wimbledon Windmill Tea room// cafe area. Take bus 93 from Wimbledon heading towards Putney Bridge and get off at `Paaarkside hospital’ stop..walk along Windmill road to cafe (10min walk).
Full fee : £30. Discounted fee: £25
You must pay to secure a space. Due to us providing materials for making items, we need exact numbers of attendees 2 days prior. ( concessions & for those who complete the Wicca – 1 day course (6th April’19) or the spellcraft workshop! (23rd Feb’19))
We meet from 10.30am at the cafe- Wimbledon Windmill Tea rooms in Wimbledon woods. (You can take bus 93 from Wimbledon). Arrive early to have a coffee with fellow attendees and meet & greet. We’ll walk to suitable spot in woods at 10.45am and begin workshop at 11am. As we have a lot to cover, please be on time at start and after breaks. Workshop ends at 5.30pm.. but you can stay upto 1 hour more with tutor if you like to finish making these wiccan magical tools.
There will be a 1 hr lunch break.. and a few additional short breaks.
We’ll be seated on the ground. So please bring camping chairs/ ground sheets/ cushion to sit on.
We’ll be using wood carving tools. You are responsible for your own safety. Do NOT take any risks if you feel uncomfortable at any of the activities.
• Please wear plenty of warm clothing (it actually gets cold when you sit down on the ground for long). If it’s raining much, tutor will bring a tarpaulin sheet cover.. so we don’t get wet (too much)
What to bring
• For your own comfort, please bring any food/drinks lunch (Please avoid eating during course delivery!). Bring flask of hot drinks. Bring comfortable cushion/ mat to sit on, as well as a blanket / throw to wrap up .. (or if it’s just cold). Please wear warm coats, socks scarf..
Wiccan High Priest / Author / Teacher