Our annual eco-event in London to observe Earth Hour!The idea is to switch off all non-essential electric appliances, lights.. So what better than to get to the park…some green space..and be in candle-light…with like-minded friends? !!
**Bring Lanterns / Candles in Jam -jars (no naked candles on tree trunks or ground please for eco & safety reasons)**
In the past we have facilitated a Candle-lit walk along the river Thames. But since 2015, we have started to spend Earth Hour in local park or woods.
So come and join me and my Eco-friends ..from about 7.30pm onwards.. for meeting & greeting..and socialising. And around 8.30pm, when the actual Earth Hour begins.. we will gently go into a small meditation, followed by an Eco-Ceremony / Magic (may last abut 20-3omins). Then we shall continue with socials, an outdoor Picnic and merriment.. in candle-light.
Earth Hour Ceremony
This is a ritual that we (Pagan Frontiers of London) are organising. It will take place in the evening in a woodland/ outdoor venue.
MEETING POINT / DETAILS
- Date: Saturday 25th March 2017
- Meeting point / time: 7.15pm at The Woodman’s Pub ( garden area in the back)
- Nearest tube: High Gate (Northern line – just 1 min walk to the Woodman’s Pub)
SCHEDULE / PLAN
- we’ll gather all attending and begin walking to the woodland at 7.30pm. (15min walk ..path is a bit steep at places.. not suitable for people with walking difficulty).
- Once inside the ritual spot, a small Earth/ central altar will be created, then all seated around it for Earth Hour Ceremony ( 8.30pm- 9,30pm) .
- Earth songs & Chants
- Pathworking & Meditation
FOOD & DRINKS TO SHARE:
Please bring Food & Drinks to share.
There will be Earth songs & Chants. (bring your own to share/ sing). Here is an Earth song we’ll be singing ..watch `This land is all that we have’ here.
Bright Earth Blessings
-Mani Navasothy (Pagan Frontiers of London)