This page gives you a snapshot of all upcoming Courses & workshops in London (we are aware of). please click the links below or check our blog posts (some links take you to our meetup `London Woodland Witches & outdoor Pagans’ where full events are set up).
Our own (Pagan Frontiers) courses and workshops centre around Wicca, Witchcraft & magic. From time to time, we also , though we also run courses in General Paganism, Divination & Healing, and Practical magic.
Subjects Covered in our Courses & Workshops:
- Introduction to Paganism & Magic.
- Introduction to Wicca & Witchcraft. (1-day courses, 3-week courses, indoors, outdoors)
- Introduction to Divination & Healing (Tarot, Runes, Astrology, Crystals).
- Practical magic Workshops (Pentacles, Wands, Abundance magic, Creativity).
- Wiccan Altars, tools & Broom making
- Shamanic working with Masks & Tribal rituals.
- Book of Shadows & Writing Magical Rituals
Click the pictures below to visit our meetup events for each of the following and to book. Thanks
Wiccan Altars & Magical Tools – workshop – Sunday 12th March 2017
Spell-Craft workshop: Candles, Cords & Rune Magic. Saturday 8th April 2017, 11.30am-4pm; Wimbledon
Wiccan Path for Beginners: 1-Day FREE Outdoor Course; Sunday 21st May 2017; Queen’s Woods
Introduction to Wicca – One-day indoor course held at Atlantis Bookshop; Saturday 17th June’17